Do you have an idea for a character, but don’t know where to start? Maybe you already have one, but you’d like to push it to the next level?
During this Thursday evening we will look at how to take your concept from sketches to a finished piece! Using fun exercises, you will learn about character shapes, poses and design. This is a great workshop for anyone who likes to create characters within their illustrations or is working on a visual story (comic/book).
Aafke works on a daily basis with Visual Storytelling, her work ranges from corporate companies to material aimed at children or stationary.
- We will use: mixed dry and wet media.
- If you’d like to work on sketchbook, please bring it!
- Level: Beginners welcome - do get ready to draw!!!
What does the workshop include:
- This is a 2.5hrs workshop in Amsterdam,
- High-quality materials and paper included,
- Cookies or light snack with hot or cold drinks.
Spaces available: 9